Monday, September 13, 2021

#291 - But with you, I see hope again

"Oh, I'm obsessed
With the way your head is layin' on my chest
How you love the things I hate about myself
That no one knows, but with you, I see hope again
Oh, I'm a mess
When I overthink the little things in my head
You seem to always help me catch my breath
But then I lose it again
When I look at you, that's the end

And darlin', this is more than anything I felt before
You're everything that I want, but I didn't think I'd find
Someone who is worth the wait of all the years of my heartbreak
But I know now I found the one I love"

I Guess I'm in Love - Clinton Kane

Body:
LeLUTKA.EvoX.Freckles.011
LeLUTKA.EvoX.Blush.011
Lara Hurley - Hazel face [EvoX LeLutka] MIDTONE
/ HEAD / lel EvoX AVALON 3.0
Avada~ Ballerina Nude Ombre Tips Nails
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

Wearing:
(Yummy) Alexis Necklace & Body Chain
DOUX - Siena Hairstyle
e.marie // Kasidy Earrings - Silvers
REVOUL - Mesh Lidiana Collection / EYELIDS BOTH
Seniha. Nelly Shirt @Access

No comments:

Post a Comment